CIPD Employee Experience Conference 2023
Building an agile and engaged workforce for a better employee experience
As the future of the workforce is changing day-to-day, ensuring employees remain engaged and satisfied is becoming increasingly more challenging. Investing in the employee experience is vital for an organisation to thrive, in today’s competitive landscape.
The conference took place on 3-4 October at the Leonardo Royal Hotel in Tower Bridge, London and online. Delegates discovered how to build an agile and engaged workforce, through a mix of expert-led presentations and panel discussions, as well as interactive workshops, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities. Attendees had the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and tools required to action these strategies within your own organisation.
- Cultivate employee relations: Gain insights on how to engage employees during times of change, transformation and cultural shifts
- Nurture your employee’s voice: Improve working relationships by embedding best practices to facilitate employees voices are heard
- Create an engaged workforce: Learn strategies to build an adaptable and engaged workforce, in the face of unprecedented change
- Effectively engage with candidates: Explore meaningful ways to attract potential candidates, during recruitment and onboarding
- Enhance internal communications: Discover practical tips to improve employees’ performance, experience and wellbeing