[C4] Creating an ethical culture as a recipe for success – how transparent should HR be?
Creating an ethical culture as a recipe for success – how transparent should HR be?
Do HR have a social responsibility to encourage transparency in the workplace? It is widely believed that the more transparent an organisation, the more trusting the employees are. However, in practice, particularly during turbulent times, complete transparency can feel like you’re running a huge risk of alienating employees.
So how transparent should HR be? This panel of experts will discuss:
- HR’s mandate to protect employees and business interests
- how HR can be a voice to power and promote an ethical culture
- adding transparency to HR’s strategic value
Format: Panel Discussion
Stream: Strategic HR and Ethical Decision Making
- Shakil Butt, Honorary Treasurer, CIPD
- Rebekah Ayres, Director, People and Organisation Development, HM Revenue and Customs
- Martyn Dicker, Director, People & Learning, The Prince’s Trust