[D4] Will Automation and Artificial Intelligence Help or Hinder Good People Management?
As digital ways of working are gaining momentum, spanning industries and becoming go-to business solutions, organisations are heavily investing in AI and automation to keep up-to-date and achieve objectives at an unprecedented rate. But can AI and automation also enable good work and help with effective people management from both an HR and a business perspective?
This panel of specialists will explore:
- the importance of aligning culture change with technological innovation
- how to ensure technological solutions are chosen correctly and implemented well
- closing skill gaps and seizing opportunities for AI to help manage people
Format: Panel Discussion
Stream: Technology and the Future of Work
- Megan Marie Butler, AI Analyst for HR
- Robert Nitsch, Chief Operating Officer, Institute for Apprenticeships
- Cheryl Allen, HR Director Transformation, Atos
- Andrew Spence, HR Transformation Director, Glass Bead Consulting