Workshop: Enhancing your OD skills, commercial awareness and credibility to implement a systemic approach to change
Sadie Sharp – Business Transformation Consultant at Sharp Transformations Limited.
To be successful and drive meaningful change with clients and within organisations, OD practitioners need to develop a specific set of skills – including commercial awareness, stakeholder management, influencing skills and credibility. HR professionals driving organisational change have a great deal to learn from OD in positioning themselves as a string agent of change and linking their programmes to overall organisational strategy.
- How do we position OD and HR as credible business partners to drive change?
- How do we gain the confidence of leaders and stakeholders to influence decisions?
- How do we develop and articulate commercial awareness to prove our value?
- How do we build the skills to support organisations through change and uncertainty?
Workshop title: Enhancing your OD skills, commercial awareness and credibility to implement a systemic approach to change.
This workshop will answer all the questions above and provide you with practical tools to develop your effectiveness. Whether you are an experienced practitioner or new to OD, the day will help you increase your own performance through the latest research insights, interactive exercises and dialogic methodologies.
You will take away key learning and practical strategies that you need to:
- increase the commerciality of your interventions and articulate it to stakeholders
- measure the outcomes of your change initiatives to inform future strategy
- build your profile and credibility to effectively engage leaders and organisations
- deliver more effective change programmes that create tangible business benefits