Join the CIPD Developing Line Managers Conference — Adopting a people-first approach to lead with success
Being a line manager in today’s world of work can be challenging. From engaging and motivating dispersed and hybrid teams, to supporting individuals through stress and burnout, line managers are daily overcoming challenges they were never expected or prepared, to face.
Businesses require team leaders who are more than just technically competent, but who can instead demonstrate a people-first approach to management to ensure high performance and a prosperous business future.
This year’s CIPD Developing Line Managers Conference has been designed to address how the people profession and line managers can effectively work together, supporting and nurturing each other. Join the only conference which focuses on the crucial relationship between line managers and the people profession and offers insights on how to develop and support line managers to successfully fulfil their leadership roles.
Join us in London or online and get the chance to attend two mini-workshop sessions on new L&D programmes and tips and tools on how to approach and conduct difficult conversations with your team members.
- Learn how to boost your confidence and discover the best ways to conduct difficult conversations with your team
- Discover how to successfully manage a dispersed and hybrid team
- Discuss the evolving partnership between line managers and the people profession
- Explore how to measure line managers’ effectiveness in relation to their people management skills
- Hear the latest L&D initiatives for line managers to learn in the flow of work to continuously develop themselves