Join the CIPD Employer Brand and Recruitment Conference — Building your brand to attract and retain the best talent
Recent challenging situations, such as Brexit and the pandemic, have forced organisations to rethink their recruitment processes in order to attract and retain the right talent. In such a challenging context, it is crucial to build a strong employer brand and define your employer value proposition to reach more diverse candidates.
Be part of the CIPD Employer Brand and Recruitment Conference in London or online on 24-25 May. Hear case studies of effective employer branding, as well as recruitment best practice across different industries to create brand awareness.
This will be the first time employer branding and recruitment will be discussed at one event. Providing you with the best insights to implement the right changes in your organisation.
Join us and make sure you stand out from the competition when it comes to attracting the best talent and crafting ad hoc approaches to recruitment and retention, particularly when considering more diverse candidates.
- Understand the importance of employer branding for current and future employees
- Hear from trailblazing HR practitioners and organisations which have implemented forward and future-thinking recruitment and employer branding strategies
- Discuss what is the utility of career sites, social media channels, videos and positioning your employees as brand ambassadors
- Master how to build a strategy that can better position your organisation within the competitive market and lead it to success
- Discover how to make your organisation a great place to pursue your career.