Join the CIPD HR Business Partnering Conference — Successfully transitioning your business into the new world of work
The role of HR Business Partners (HRBPs) has gradually evolved over the past few decades, more so over the pandemic. They represent the link between the business and its people, between operational and strategic HR, leaders and the people profession. Always championing the best interests of both parties.
In order to lead the business through this transitioning process into the new phase, today’s HRBPs need to effectively balance their business and HR mindset. As well as develop a diverse set of knowledge and behaviour in order to successfully deliver on both people relations and business expectations.
Designed both for current and aspiring HRBPs, this exclusive 2-day experience will address the key competencies needed to function as an effective and valued business professional in today’s challenging and changing environment.
- Day one will provide you with insights on how you can evolve your HR Business Partnering model to become a more adaptive, agile and creative function. You will hear from a variety of experts and accomplished practitioners which steps to take in order to cement your reputation as a strategic, enabling function.
- Day two will instead focus on the advanced, strategic capabilities, knowledge, and behaviours you need to develop to become a high-value and sought-after HRBP.
- Explore the importance of developing and shaping your own business partnering model which fully aligns with your business and people needs
- Find out how BPs can help the business to become more responsible, ethical, and sustainable
- Leverage data and an evidence-based approach as a great value to influence leaders and increase your credibility as a storyteller
- Master how to apply HRBP to the inclusion and diversity front
- Discover how designing a hybrid working strategy that meets your organisation and people needs