Join the CIPD’s inaugural Hybrid Working Conference — Ensuring inclusion, wellbeing and engagement in new flexible working models
In the past 18 months, all organisations with an office-based workforce have been forced to consider the pros and cons of hybrid working. It has never been tried on this kind of scale before, and it’s new territory for most people professionals.
At the CIPD’s inaugural Hybrid Working Conference, you’ll explore insights into opportunities and challenges which this new model presents. You will hear about how hybrid working can deliver the best of both worlds, with new management processes enabling collaboration while providing the wellbeing benefits which many people have seen while working from home.
Be part of this event and find out how to avoid the most common risks around hybrid working:
- ensure it is inclusive and fair
- safeguard the vital elements of shared culture
- protect the mental wellbeing of your employees.
Join our exclusive 1-day experience on 5 April, and hear first-hand experiences from speakers and your peers and walk away with actionable insights to implement in your own organisation from day 1.
- Explore how to encourage your people to organise work in such a way that office time and home time are optimised
- Find out how to ensure that hybrid working is inclusive and fair to all
- Discuss what does hybrid working mean for your office space and what experience do people want and expect when they come to the office
- Hear about the overall impact of hybrid working on employee engagement
- Develop a better understanding of how different types of people do respond to hybrid working
- Be inspired by senior leaders who have successfully implemented hybrid working in their organisations