Join the CIPD Organisation Development Conference – Leading with courage through disruptive times
Following the success of the 2020 edition, the CIPD Organisation Development Conference will be back on 11 March 2021. This online conference has been designed to provide OD, HR and L&D professionals with holistic insights to develop their skills and performance. Supporting OD functions to power organisations through disruption and help deliver future business success.
You’ll have the opportunity to discuss with experts four thematic blocks which fully summarise the core elements of the OD practice: courage, values, agility and disruption. The conference brings inspirational keynotes, practical and successful case studies and interactive panel discussions.
Highlighting the significant importance of the OD function in helping organisations through and after the disruptive pandemic period. The agenda will explore the world of data and evidence-based decisions as a support to the OD function in working towards a more desired “future state” of the organisation.
What’s in it for you?
- Find out how to lead organisational development with courage
- Learn how to better support your organisation in time of disruption and crisis
- Discover how the world of work has changed and what it means from an OD perspective
- Utilise organisational diagnosis as an evidence based approach
- Learn how to move from theory to practice analysing when the OD model meets reality.