Join the CIPD Organisation Development and Design Conference
Driving change which enables your people to thrive in a disrupted working landscape
Over the last few years, organisation development and design have firmly established themselves as integral disciplines within many organisations. And following the disruptive nature of the pandemic, they now play an even more crucial role in overcoming many of the current challenges.
Be part of the CIPD Organisation Development and Design Conference this April. Explore how these disciplines are confronted with the challenges of adapting existing processes and strategies to correspond with these unpredictable external factors.
Join this exclusive two-day conference to explore and better address the need for transformation and change within the organisation development and design disciplines in this post-pandemic society.
- Explore how to align OD&D with business goals to improve performance
- Discover which Organisation Design models and practices are best suited to your organisation
- Master evidence-based practice to keep up with change
- Hear how technology can positively impact the workforce, particularly at a time when flexible working is unavoidable
- Leverage OD&D to successfully mitigate future risks for your organisation
- Encourage an environmentally conscious culture within your workplace