Be part of the online CIPD People Analytics Conference — leverage data and analytics for a sustainable business future
After the success of the 2020 edition, the online CIPD People Analytics Conference will be back on 24 March 2021.
As we all know, businesses are continuing to face unprecedented challenges and are being forced to adapt, react, and change at a rapid speed. How do you leverage the resources you have available in order to push your organisation forward and ensure a sustainable future?
Be part of this customisable one day, online experience and learn how the power of data and analytics can be a welcome support during this process. Enabling you to assess the most efficient and accurate action plans to safeguard your business’ and people’s future.
Following the latest CIPD Professional Map, the conference programme features two streams:
- STREAM 1: STARTING OUT — Looking to make the transition from traditional reporting to people analytics? If so, this stream has been designed with your needs in mind. Learn from people analytics experts on how to improve the quality and accountability of your data. Explore the challenging process of merging data that has originated from different sources, to gain the best and more accurate results.
- STREAM 2: STEPPING UP — This stream has been designed for professionals who are looking to take their analytics and technical skills to the next level. Master the most important elements, to take under consideration, when designing a product which has data as a central element. Plus, discover how to make it appealing and easy for your end users, to engage with.
Discuss with your peers about the ethical issue of using data surveillance for remote working and discover the benefit of implementing AI and machine learning into the people analytics function.
The conference will also explore the importance of leverage data to develop the workforce of the future, and how analytics can improve your employee wellbeing and performance.
- Explore the data lessons learnt from the pandemic and the best ways to move forward
- Enhance your dashboard analytics skills in order to ensure accessibility and valuable solutions for your people
- Master the most important elements in designing a product which has data as a central element to create a product that attracts users and improves their satisfaction
- Discover the rapid evolution of People Analytics, thanks to the use of AI and various machine learning technologies
- Upskill your knowledge on how to leverage data to improve your people well-being