Join the CIPD People Analytics Conference — leveraging analytics to withstand the demands of today and forward plan for the future
Data insights can help organisations find direction and solutions to their current issues. And in today’s uncertain environment, establishing a path forward can be a challenging task. So the more a business can correctly gather, analyse and leverage data, the clearer and more certain the path ahead will become
As we enter a post-pandemic era, hybrid working is the reality that companies are facing. Organisations like yours will want to analyse the impacts, positive and negative, which these have on productivity and performance. Whilst also ensuring that all employees have the same access to support, training and career opportunities.
Join the CIPD People Analytics Conference, in London or online, and discover how, with data stored in one place, you can look back at the pandemic and have an evidence-based overview of your employees’ engagement and wellbeing.You’ll master how to build robust strategies that can offer more accountable support to improve productivity, collaboration and retention.
This year’s conference is designed for aspiring analytics professionals looking to develop the basic and necessary skills to make the transition from traditional reporting to people analytics, and also for those who wish to take their analytical ability to the next level exploring big data, AI and how to use metrics to improve D&I in the workplace.
- Master people analytics to support and improve your people’s mental health and increase productivity and retention.
- Discover how to leverage organisational network analysis to enhance team collaboration and performance.
- Implement people analytics to solve performance management, skills adjacency, employee development in a hybrid world.
- Leverage skills data to enable strategic workforce plans.
- Hear how AI can set the stage for better future performance.