Thanks for joining the online CIPD People Analytics Conference — leverage data and analytics for a sustainable business future
After the success of the 2020 edition, the online CIPD People Analytics Conference will be back on 24 March 2021.
As we all know, businesses are continuing to face unprecedented challenges and are being forced to adapt, react, and change at a rapid speed. How do you leverage the resources you have available in order to push your organisation forward and ensure a sustainable future?
Be part of this one day, online experience and learn how the power of data and analytics can be a welcome support during this process. Enabling you to assess the most efficient and accurate action plans to safeguard your business’ and people’s future.
Whether you are looking to make the transition from traditional reporting to people analytics or if you wish to take your analytics skills to the next level, this conference has been designed with your needs in mind.
Discuss with your peers about the ethical issue of using data surveillance for remote working and discover the benefit of implementing AI and machine learning into the people analytics function.
The conference will also explore the importance of leveraging data to develop the workforce of the future, and how analytics can improve your employee wellbeing and performance.
- Explore the data lessons learnt from the pandemic and the best ways to move forward
- Enhance your dashboard analytics skills in order to ensure accessibility and valuable solutions for your people
- Master the most important elements in designing a product which has data as a central element to create a product that attracts users and improves their satisfaction
- Discover the rapid evolution of People Analytics, thanks to the use of AI and various machine learning technologies
- Upskill your knowledge on how to leverage data to improve your people well-being
Thanks to our Trailblazer sponsor