Join the CIPD Talent Management and Workforce Planning Conference
Reshaping your strategies to attract, develop, and retain skills in a competitive market
Despite the impact of the pandemic and growth in unemployment, almost half of employers believe that competition for well-qualified talent has increased over the past year.
As organisations struggle to recruit and retain the skill and capabilities they need to meet existing and future objectives, strategic workforce planning and talent management are more critical than ever.
At the CIPD Talent Management and Workforce Planning Conference, you will explore how to develop an agile, data-driven approach to workforce planning and design and deliver a comprehensive talent management strategy to meet immediate and future needs.
Choose how you want to experience the event, either in London or online, and discover how to deliver talent management in the new world of hybrid-work whilst exploring the benefits of long-term workforce planning.
- Discuss how embracing flexible working will help you attract and retain talent
- Explore how to address the short and longer-term impact of the tight labour market
- Discover alternatives to recruitment during a time of talent shortages, including skills development, retraining, apprenticeships and broadening talent pools
- Hear the latest labour market outlook including recruitment, redundancy and pay intentions
- Leverage organisational data and metrics to identify gaps in the organisation’s ability to meet future strategic priorities