Be part of the CIPD Wellbeing at Work Conference — Nurturing a healthy workforce to strengthen your business
After the success of the launch edition in 2020, the online CIPD Wellbeing at Work Conference will be back on 28 April 2021. Join us and gain practical tools and in-depth case studies from expert practitioners who are leading the way in the wellbeing space.
As mental health and wellbeing has come under the spotlight during lockdown, organisations have an increased responsibility to ensure they are looking after their people. Effective wellbeing programmes, at times of remote working, represent a fundamental support for both employees and businesses. Healthy staff tend to be more productive, have lower absence rates and are able to make a more positive impact on the organisation as a whole.
The jam-packed agenda will explore how to create a successful wellbeing scheme from the planning stage right through to execution and securing stakeholder buy-in.
- Learn the best practice for nurturing positive mental health in the workplace and ensuring your people are properly supported.
- Learn how to evaluate current staff wellness to design a tailor made wellbeing programme
- Discover innovative ways of collecting accurate wellbeing data
- Hear wellbeing quick wins and design strategies with proven effectiveness from the outset
- Develop organisational resilience to foster wellbeing
Thanks to out sponsors