Thanks for attending the CIPD Wellbeing at Work Conference — Effectively support your people’s mental, physical and emotional wellbeing
In 2020, wellbeing jumped to the top of businesses’ agenda. Organisations have fully recognised the need to put their people’s wellbeing first in order to ensure maximum productivity and return of investments during disruptive times.
The pandemic has shown businesses that wellbeing and all its aspects need to be treated as a strategic priority moving forward. This helps to create an agile working environment where employees are satisfied and productive, avoiding presenteeism, burnout and staff turnover.
This year’s CIPD Wellbeing at Work Conference will provide you with practical tools and in-depth case studies from senior practitioners on the best ways to support your people in the new era of hybrid working.
Choose how you want to experience the event, either in London or online, and explore how implementing comprehensive wellbeing schemes will ensure your people’s mental and physical health is looked after.
- Discuss how the new reality of hybrid working can affect or improve your people’s wellbeing
- Explore how line managers are at the forefront in supporting their teams’ members mental health to avoid burnouts for high performance and productivity
- Discover the importance of guiding and supporting your workforce into the financial wellbeing space and how this can be a huge catalyst of stress and anxiety in your people
- Hear about psychological safety and the importance to create a space where people can feel safe to talk about their issues which are affecting their daily work
- Leverage technology and digitalisation to improve your employees’ wellbeing