Future proofing your workforce to handle tomorrow’s challenges
With economic changes coupled with a tight labour market it has resulted in organisations finding it harder to attract, recruit and retain skilled talent. However, for organisations to achieve their objectives it’s essential for organisations to have a workforce that has the knowledge and capabilities to meet future demands. Therefore, developing and maintaining a strategic approach to both talent management and workforce planning is essential for HR to plan for the capabilities and resources that they need now and in the future.
The CIPD Talent
Management & Workforce Planning conference 2023 explored how you can
future proof your workforce to handle tomorrow’s challenges. Our expert
speakers covered a range of topics and case studies that looked at how
you can attract and retain the best talent, support the development of your
employees, how to strategically plan for the future and so much more.
- Gain insight into future projection of the UK economy and how this will impact organisations.
- Utilising data and factual analysis for better decision making and a more effective strategic workforce planning.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of how AI and automation will impact the people profession and the impacts it will have on the skills agenda.
- Obtain new methods of how to manage your talent through performance, development and engagement.
- Derive actionable takeaways from our interactive sessions to help you transform your workforce planning from operational to strategic.