Understanding how the world of work is changing and the role and...
- Understanding how the world of work is changing and the role and opportunities for the people profession.
- How can the people profession adapt and what capabilities will we need, and how we meet future challenges?
- How we continue to build and develop inclusive workplaces to create and embed fairer work for all.
- Embedding wellbeing into organisational culture to create positive working environments.
- Focusing on skills and how we build learning and development as a strategic capability and response to changing job needs.
Gavin Oattes is an award-winning comedian, successful entrepreneur and bestselling author. He...
Gavin Oattes is an award-winning comedian, successful entrepreneur and bestselling author. He effortlessly takes audiences on an uplifting journey of self-reflection, igniting fires in the bellies of each and every individual. Delivering on themes such as leadership, engagement, resilience and wellbeing, he has inspired millions of people to rediscover and embrace their “wee piece of magic”.
In this session Gavin will explore how to navigate challenges and cultivate a mindset that not only adapts to change but actively contributes to the evolution of a positive workplace culture. By demonstrating the power of storytelling and emphasising the significance of being a good human, Gavin examines how genuine connections not only enhance personal fulfilment but also play a pivotal role in creating resilient and thriving workplaces.
Considering the benefits of age-inclusive workforces in boosting diversity in Northern Ireland.Supporting...
- Considering the benefits of age-inclusive workforces in boosting diversity in Northern Ireland.
- Supporting older workers when returning to work and developing learning and development strategies to bridge skills gaps.
- Cultivating a multi-generational approach to workplace culture that is built upon mutual respect and trust to enable employees to flourish.
- The role of flexible working in promoting age inclusive practices across the workforce.
Explore how HR can strategically align their efforts with organisational goals to...
- Explore how HR can strategically align their efforts with organisational goals to foster a holistic approach to employee wellbeing.
- Measure the impact of your well-being strategies to see the ROI that it has for your organisation.
- Creating impactful health and wellbeing strategies to help your organisations successfully face future challenges.
Creating an open dialogue with employees to learn what matters most to...
- Creating an open dialogue with employees to learn what matters most to them.
- Aligning the needs of employees with workplace practices to create meaningful work.
- Utilising employee listening to enhance the employee experience and increase innovation and productivity.
- Demonstrating senior buy-in to create a culture where employees feel listened to.
Learn how you can access training to support skills development when there...
- Learn how you can access training to support skills development when there is financial pressure on budgets.
- Gain insight into what partnerships your organisation can foster and how this can benefit your organisation.
- Discuss the importance of vocational pathways and apprenticeships to fill “middle” skill shortages across Northern Ireland.
What are the key issues facing the HR leaders across Northern Ireland?How...
- What are the key issues facing the HR leaders across Northern Ireland?
- How can HR leaders embed agility into the workforce and oversee change management?
- Gain insight into how inclusive workplace cultures can encourage and support people in the face of uncertainty.
Topic 1 - Breaking taboos on women’s health and creating cultures rooted...
Topic 1 - Breaking taboos on women’s health and creating cultures rooted in open conversation
Topic 2 - Embedding women’s health into health and wellbeing strategies to ensure women are adequately supported
Topic 3 - The benefits of supporting women in the workplace with menopause transition
Topic 4 - Ensuring that line managers are trained and supported to provide reasonable adjustments to aid women’s health
Understanding how AI can enhance HRs functionality.Discover how AI can streamline and...
- Understanding how AI can enhance HRs functionality.
- Discover how AI can streamline and improve employee experience throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Exploring how AI can enhance employee performance and provide tailored approaches to learning.
- Developing responsible approaches to AI to instil fairness and transparency.
After joining the board of ITV, setting up her own company and...
After joining the board of ITV, setting up her own company and serving as SVP in charge of International Sales at media giant Viacom, Cally has also started a parallel career in comedy. She brings humour and energy to workplace insights ranging from how to foster a creative, positive culture to how to inspire and lead through change.
In this session Cally will look at the nature of the workplace and how to build a supportive environment for those who are neurodiverse. She looks at how to engender change (both personal and organisational), inspire teams and develop a positive, agile, and inclusive environment.